Due to the nature of working in an artist studio, we request parents agree to the following terms. If possible, parents should remain on the premises during class time. Parents also need to make the instructor aware of any health related issues the student could incur during their class time.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY, MEDICAL RELEASE, & INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT
I hereby waive, release and discharge any and all claims and damages for personal injury, death, or property damage which I, or my minor children, may sustain or which may occur as a result of my own participation, or that of my minor children, in Two Waters Arts Alliance (TWAA) art classes and other activities.
I further understand and agree that:
- This release is intended to discharge in advance TWAA, its officers, employees, agents and artists from and against any and all liability, except for their sole negligence or intentional acts, connected in any way with my participation or my minor children’s participation in TWAA activities;
- Such classes and activities may be of a hazardous, strenuous, and/or physical nature, and participation in said activities may result in injury, death or property damage;
- Knowing the risk involved, nevertheless, I voluntarily request permission for myself or my minor child to participate in said activities;
- I hereby assume any and all risks of injury, death or property damage and to release and hold harmless TWAA, its officers, employees, agents & artists, except for their sole negligence or intentional acts;
- This waiver, release and assumption of risk is binding on me and my heirs and assigns;
- I will indemnify and hold TWAA harmless from any loss, liability, damage, cost or expense, including litigation, which it may incur as a result of any injury and/or property damage which myself or my minor children may sustain while participating in said activities;
- I will compensate any loss, damage, or cost TWAA may incur if any litigation arises due to any claim made by myself, said minors, or by anyone on said minor’s behalf;
- In the event that said minor requires medical or surgical treatment while under the supervision of TWAA personnel in connection with said activities, such supervisor may authorize treatment;
- I will pay all medical, hospital, or other expenses which I or my minor children may incur as a result of such treatment;
- TWAA is not responsible for unattended children on the premises before or after classes for which they are enrolled;
I certify that I have custody or am the legal guardian of said minors by court order, and that I and my minor children are physically able to participate in the described activities.
I have carefully read this Waiver of Liability, Medical Release, and Indemnification Agreement and fully understand its contents. I am aware that this is a release of liability and a contract between myself and TWAA, and that I sign it of my own free will. TWAA may accept future phone, mail, online, or in-person registrations under these provisions.