Make your own potted pet cactus!
What you will need:
- 1 small clay pot
- Your favorite rock, cleaned and dried
- White and green paint
- Googly eyes
- Make sure you cover your work area with something you can get paint on.
- Completely cover your rock with green paint and allow to dry.
- Use a small paintbrush or cotton swab to pain short, small lines all over the rock to look like thorns and allow to dry.
- Glue your googly eyes onto the rock.
- Put your rock into the pot. Glue into place if it needs.
- Place your new pet cactus in the sun and enjoy!