Make your own Macrame’ Bird Feeder!
What you will need:
- 10 strands of yarn, cut to 24″ long each
- Plastic cup
- Bird seed
- Tie all the strands of yarn together about 4 inches from the end.
- Separate the individual strings.
- Take two strings and tie them together in a knot about 1 inch away from the big knot. Do this until you have 5 groups of
- Separate each string again and take 1 string from each knot and tie a new knot with it’s neighbor string 1 inch from the last.
- Do this to each group until you have 5 new groups of string. It will start to look like a star pattern.
- Do step 4 and 5 one more time to make 5 new groups of string again.
- Insert your cup into the string so it holds it in place. Tie another knot at the top of all 10 strings to make a hanger.
- Fill the cup with bird seed and hang outside for the birds to enjoy.