Two Waters Arts Alliance 5th Annual Art Walk
Join Two Waters Arts Alliance in celebrating the art of the fantastic Key Peninsula! Our 5th Annual Key Peninsula Art Walk will be held August 7, 5:00-8:00pm. This event brings together local artists and artisans, food, drinks, live music, and an art show to our small, yet big-hearted, community in our very own downtown Key Center.
We give a special thank you to our donors, the Key Peninsula Business Association, El Sombrero and Bruce Titus for helping make this event happen!
The Art Walk is free to the public with the goal of supporting our local art community. Be sure to check out all the artists and their work on display throughout downtown. Below is a rundown of everything that’s happening. We hope to see you there!
- Visit the Two Waters Booth in the KC Corral to get more information on what we do, how to join and how to support our community! We look forward to meeting you all!
- Artists will have their work on display and for sale throughout Key Center. Be sure to check out how artistic our community is and show your support!
- Food, drinks, snacks and tastings are available at Blend, Sunnycrest Nursery, Food Market, KC Corral, Fire Station, KPCC office, Key Center Library and Gnosh. Bring your appetite and some spending cash. Each will have their own prices.
- Enjoy live music at Sunnycrest Nursery,the Key Center Corral and at Blend with music by Mixed Nuts .
- While at Sunnycrest watch Gail Kelley give a clay demonstration.
- Visit the Fire Station to see Nate Jean’s patriotic piece on display, then visit the Art Show at the Key Center Library.
- While at the library watch local artists, Chris Bronstad, Adria Hanson and Sandy Dunham as they demonstrate painting in oil, acrylic and watercolor.
- Need to cool off? Stop by Angel Guild for some shopping, or drop in to KPCC and the Fire Station.
- Be sure to stop at the KC Corral and view Tweed Meyer’s mural and marvel at all the talented student’s self portraits. TWAA is proud to have sponsored in part the arrangement of this wonderful addition to Key Center.
- After you’ve strolled through all of Key Center, stop by El Sombrero and mention the Art Walk. 10% of the sales that evening will go back to TWAA to support local art!
- TWAA donation jars will be set up at various venues. Please consider donating to support our local Youth Art Programs!
If you are interested in participating as an artist, there is still time! Please contact Margo Macdonald for more information. The deadline is August 1st.