2016 Key Peninsula Art Walk
Wednesday, Aug. 3, 5-8, & TWAA Juried Members Show Aug 3- Aug 31
Two Waters Arts Alliance is a collaborative and community based organization that facilitates participation and education in the arts for the people of the Key Peninsula.
Two Waters Arts Alliance is bringing artists and the Key Peninsula community together to celebrate the arts in downtown Key Center on Wed., Aug. 3 from 5-8. Artists are invited to participate in Artwalk, an unjuried open event. Opening at the same time is the annual TWAA Juried members Show at the KP Library. Information for the two events are below and we hope artists will take part in both.
To Participate in Artwalk:
- Prepare an inventory of work to be shown with artist’s name, title, size, medium and price as well as a sample image of your work. Send to Colleen Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org. All work must be ready to hang, no sawtooth hangers please.
- Send a check for $10 payable to TWAA to TWAA, PO Box 868, Vaughn , Wa 98394. Only artists who have paid will be allowed to participate
- There are seven venues for Art Walk this year. 4 locations will be up for just the night and 3 will hang for the full month of August, please specify your preference in order, we will do our best to accommodate.Venue
- Close to Home Espresso- Aug 3rd 5-8pm (outdoors covered)
- Key Center Fire Hall – Aug 3rd 5-8pm (indoors)
- Key Center Corral – Aug 3rd 5-8pm (outdoors covered)
- Juried Show Key Center Library & Brones Room Aug 3rd- Aug 31st (indoors)
- Key Peninsula Health and Profesional Center – Aug 3rd-Aug 31st (indoors)
- Blend Wine Shop – August 3rd-Aug 31st (indoors)
- Sunnycrest Nursery – August 3rd 5-8pm (outdoors)
You will be notified by Aug.1 which venue will be hosting your work.
- At 1:00pm Wed., Aug.3, drop your work off at your venue and re-park your car out of the way to leave room for customers. TWAA will supply walls and easels but extras are appreciated. Bring any special display fixtures you may need as well as promotional, packaging and sales info.
- You will help your venues artists director hang your work and help man your venue including helping to manage refreshments, garbage and closing the venue at the end of the event.
- You will be handling your own sales. No commission will be charged
- Pick up your work at 8pm on August 3rd if you are at venues # 1,2,3 or 7.
Pick up your work between 5-6pm August 31st if you are at Venues # 4,5 or 6.